Sunday, February 12, 2012

We Will Always Love you Mrs Houston ....... R. I .P


I'm sure everybody is going to remember what they were doing, when the heard about Mrs Whitney Houston Death. The tragic news was spread like a bad disease yesterday between 7-8 pm ET through all social network and gossip websites. We definitively losing a pioneer  an icon and a truth inspiration for a lot of young talent today. 
She left behind her a teenage daughter and a timeless music legacy. 
That woman had a really important spot in my musical life, I would like to  present my sincere condolences to her friends family and also  to all her fans around the world , who I 'm sure feel like they lost one of their family member. That's how powerful music and real talent can be.  

We will always love you .................


It was hard to pick my favorites but here are some Whitney Houston videos : 



No comments:

Post a Comment