Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mixtapes playlist





Here are some links of mixtapes that I listen to pretty often lately.I know the new trend  is for artist to drop Cd /Mixtape /Songs every 2 seconds. And by the time you actually get use to the project it is already "as been". Well I don't really care and I do have all mixtapes on that list still on my playlist so I don't see why I wont be talking about them anymore. 

Feel free to click on  the links if you do not have those yet, specially the most recent ones. 

Jhene Aiko - Sailing Soul  Download
Novel - Grant Me Serenity  Download 
Teedra Moses - Luxurious Undergrind  Download 
Obii Say - Donuts For The Villagers Download
Fat Joe - The Darkside 2 Download
Raheem Devaughn - Freedon Fighter Download 
Nicolay - Shibuya Session Download
Ludacris - 1.2 Gigawatts Back To the 1st Time Download 
Lupe Fiasco - Friend Of The People Download
Stello - The Portfolio Download 

Enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment